At CES 2013, everyday many devices announced. Today ZTE announced a new gaming device ZTE Grand S, which is 5-inch 1080p display. the smartphone ZTE Grand S run on 1.7 GHz quad-core snapdragon S4 pro chip, with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal build in storage which can be further increase with the help of microSD card. this smartphone run on Android 4.1 JellyBean OS. A 13 megapixel rear camera which is able to recording video in 1080p with 2 megapixel front camera for video conferencing. this devive is very thin, it thikness is 6.9mm. LTE and NFC all wrapped up in a 142 x 69 x 6.9mm body.
Features of ZET Grand S :
- Android Jelly Bean operating system
- 1.7GHz Quad-core snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 5-inch 1080p display
- 2GB of RAM and 16 GB Internal Buildin Storage
- microSD expansion slot
- front-facing 2-megapixel with 13 megapixel rear camera
- 1,780 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 142 mm x 69 mm x 6.9 mm
Release and availability
Presently ZTE release ZTE Grand S only in China sometime in Q1. there are some Rumors that the phone could show up in Europe and other Asian countries in Q2.