Xolo will launch their next Android Smartphone X1000 today. The official press event for the launch of smartphone will held after few hours. We have all specification and detail of Xolo X1000 for you before the press release. The most important feature of Xolo X1000 will be, it packed with 2GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor.
The Xolo X1000 features with 4.7 inch touch screen 2.5 D Edge to edge curved glass display with maximum resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and 314 pixels per inch (PPI). It comes with 2 GHz Intel ATOM Z2480 processor with powerVR SGX540 graphics chip set, alongside 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory with microSD card slot with which you can expand memory. The smartphone has an 8 MP rear facing camera with LED flash and 1.3 MP front facing camera. The dimension of the set is 133.9 x 67.6 x 9.1 mm and weighted 140 gram.
The Xolo X1000 will run on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich OS and powered by 1900 mAh battery. About the connectivity options of this first 720 HD display Xolo’s Smartphone, it support Wi-Fi, Bluetooth version 2.1 +EDR, GPS navigation and MicroUSB 2.0 slot. For your ready reference we just summaries all the features of Xolo X1000.
Features of Xolo X1000
- Screen : 4.7 -inch touch screen display (720 x 1280 pixels)resolution, 314 pixels per inch(PPI)
- OS: Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash and 1.3 MP front facing camera
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB build-in storage, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Connectivity : Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth v 2.1 + EDR, aGPS, MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack, FM radio
- Battery: 1900mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio
- Dimension : 133.9 x 67.6 x 9.1 mm
- Weight : 140 grams
Till now I have no information about the pricing of this Smartphone, waiting for press release. Stay with us, we will update very soon.