Samsung Galaxy Note 2 gets the informal Android 4.4 Kitkat re-update through Omni Rom, while the official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean redesign is still on the way. This is the first informal Android 4.4 Kitkat assemble of Omni Rom for the Galaxy Note 2, which is accessible to install yourself. The tech freaks who have eagerness to taste most recent Android 4.4 Kitkat can clearly upgrade their mechanism by the Omni Rom.
The new Omni Rom is perfect with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and various others. At present, Google Nexus 5 is the main unit which runs on official Android 4.4 Kitkat. Right away, the Galaxy Note 2 customers who are primed to overlay this Omni Rom on their device should have the root access. In the event that you have not established your Galaxy Note 2 then first root it and after that just take after the steps underneath. In this article, we are set to give you the stepwise approach to set Android 4.4 Kitkat on Galaxy Note 2 by means of Omni Rom. Essentially, while taking after the steps, determine you don’t pass up a great opportunity any of the steps, any other way you might confront some issue on your gadget. Take after instructional steps and you are primed to blast with it! To be on a track, hold a move down of your present Rom.
Pre-requirements to be maintained
Keep in mind to back up your information before redesign this Rom on your phone. Thus, then it will be secured.
Next verify the battery charge level of your cell phone is 60%. If that it is less than that charge your phone completely, so then it never get exchanged off because of low power.
After that allow the USB Debugging mode choice on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Since, this is a custom Rom you have to root your gadget. In this way, determine your device was rooted with the assistance of Rooting Checker application.
Files to be Downloaded
Methods to the set up
- Initially, download the Kit Kat 4.4 android firmware and Google applications.
- When you have downloaded both the files, attach your Galaxy Note 2 to the Pc with the assistance of USB data cable.
- After that turn your phone off and authorize it to enter into the recovery mode
- To enter into such mode you have to turn off your phone first. After that hold the Volume Up bind + Menu catch keeping in mind holding both the catches power on your phone until you see the gadget entering into the recovery.
- While you are in this mode, bear in mind to clear the entire system cache in your phone. Additionally wipe all the information by selecting the proper choices.
- Then install zip from SD card and pick the kitkat compress file which you have as of recently put in your SD card.
- After that again pick the Google Apps pack which you have recently set in SD card.
- When you have chosen the compress files it will take around 5 minutes to complete the upgrading process.
- After that select the choice “Go Back” and afterward pick the alternative “Reboot System Now” for rebooting the device into the ordinary mode.