Sony, the popular bard of electronics good, has started selling a new smartphone name Sony Xperia E, a successor of Xperio tipo in the Indian market from today with price tag of 9,999 INR. You can pre-order Xperio E on online retailer like Infibeam and Saholic.
The Sony Xperia E single SIM variant has packed with 3.5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. It has Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227 processor clocked at 1 GHz speed. About the internal hardware of this smartphone, it has 512 MB of RAM, 2.2 GB of internal memory with MicroSD card slot with which you can expand memory further.
The Sony Xperia E runs on android 4.1 Jellybean OS. The smartphone comes in three colour variant White, Black, and Pink. About the connectivity options of this device, it supports 3G, GSM GPRS/EDGE, UMTS HSPA 900, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi. The phone supports HD voice which is a feature that provides better voice clarity on calls.
Features of Sony Xperia E Smartphone:
- Screen : 3.5– inch TFT capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 320 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.1 (Jellybean) OS
- Camera : 3.2MP rear facing camera
- Processor: 1 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227 processer
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 2.2 GB of internal memory, Expandable memory with microSD
- Battery : 1530 mAh
- Dimension : 113.5 x 61.8 x 11.0 mm
- Weighs : 115.7 gram
- Colours : White, Black, Pink
Price and Availability of Sony Xperia E
Price of Sony Xperia E will be 9,999 INR and available for pre-order on online retailer such as Infibeam and Saholic. And you got a free handphone (MDR-ZX100A) worth Rs. 1490 for free.