Simmtronics Semiconductors has launched a new Android tablet, XPAD X1010, now available at online as well as brick and mortar stores at price of 8449 INR. it has a 10.1 Inch multi-touch screen disply, Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich and 1.2 allwinner processor.
Simmtronics XPAD XPAD X1010 has a 10.1 inch capacitive multi-touch screen display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution. it has 1.2 Ghz quad core Allwinner A10 ARM Cortex A8 processor with Dual Mali 400 graphic with 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, 8 gB of internal memory, woth microSD card slot with which you can increase memory upto 32 GB. It has 0.3 MP front facing camera no rear camera. Simmtronics XPAD X1010 comes with android 4.0 ice cream sandwich and all this is powered by 5600 mAh battery.
Features of Simmtronics XPAD X1010
- Screen : 10.1– inch capacitive touch screen display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Allwinner A10 ARM Cortex A8 processer with Mali 400 GPU
- Camera: 0.3 MP front facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio Jack
- 3G via USB dongle, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0 OTG, micro USB port, DC Jack
- audio formate : MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, M$A, MP2, AAC
- Video Formats: AVI, RM, RMVB, MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4 (H.264, MPEG, DIVX, XVID), MPEG, MPG and FLV up to 1080p
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Battery : 5600 mAh
Price of Simmtronics XPAD XPAD X1010 will be 8449 INR and it would be available from retail stores and e-commerce websites in India.