As Samsung is busy in marketing for Galaxy S4 and lunching the flagship smartphone in different countries, till know galaxy S4 reach up to 60 countries. The Galaxy Tab 3 has been officially announced today. Take a look on specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
The Galaxy Tab 3 has a 7 inch LED full HD capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels and 169 pixels per inch. The tablets has 1.2 GHz dual core processor alongside 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB or 16 GB of internal storage with microSD card slot with which you can expend memory up to 64 GB. The tablet has a 3 MP rear facing camera and a 1.3 MP front facing camera.
The Galaxy Tab 3 runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. It has a 4000 mAh huge Li-ion battery. The tablet come with 3G variety but would not support LTE networks in US.
The Tablet will be available in two variants – Wi-Fi only and 3G variant with voice calling available globally in May and June respectively.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet:
- Screen : 7– inch LCD capacitive touch screen display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.1 (Jellybean) OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual core processor
- Camera : 3 MP rear Camera and 1.3 Mp front facing camera
- Connectivity : 3G WiFi, HDMI out
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB Internal storage with MicroSd card expand up to 64 GB.
- Battery : 4000 mAh Li-ion battery
- Measure : 193.7 x 122.4 x 10.5 mm
- Weighs: 345g
Till now we do not have any information about the pricing of Galaxy tab 3. And very soon we will come with a detail compression between Galaxy Tab 3 and Tab 2. Stay tune.