Samsung Galaxy Y Plus has listed on the official Samsung India website. This is packed with 2.8 inch dipaly and android Ice cream sandwich OS, the Specs point towards the entry-level phone. Till now no information about the pricing and availability of Samsung Galaxy Y Plus GT-S5303.
Samsung galaxy Y Plus GT-S5303 has packed with 2.8 inch TFT QVGA capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. It has 850 MHz processor alongside 4 GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot with which you can expand memory upto 32 GB. It has a 2 MP rear facing camera, 1200mAH battery power and the phone will run on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
Galaxy Y Plus has Dual SIM support, an 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio. About the connectivity option of this Smartphone, it supports 3G HSPA at 7.2 Mbps, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and a GPS navigation. It has USB 2.0 and Micro-USB ports. Measuring in at 104.9 x 57.9 x 12.98mm and weighing 96 grams.
Features of Samsung galaxy Y Plus
- Screen : 2.8 -inch TFT QVGA capacitive touch screen display (240 x 320 pixels)resolution
- OS: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
- Processor: 850 MHz processor
- Camera: 2 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Memory: , 4 GB build-in storage, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack, FM radio
- Dual SIM
- Battery: 1200mAh battery
- 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio
- Dimension : 104.9 x 57.9 x 12.98mm
- Weight : 96 grams
Till now no information about the pricing and availability of Galaxy Y plus but I am hoping that device will available form next week. The price of Samsung Galaxy Y plus will be around 6000-7000 Rs, according to Specifications.