Leading Korean giant in the world of smartphones viz. Samsung, needs no special introduction. It has noted record sales with its series of smartphones, not to forget the recent Samsung Galaxy S4. If reports are believed, the techno giant began working on its new Galaxy series smartphone, the SAMSUNG GALAXY S6.
With the company hinting about the probability of incorporation of a flexible display in its future generation Galaxy series smartphones, hardcore fans of the smartphone series are eagerly waiting for the release of Galaxy S6.
Speculations maintain that the phone will make its way in the month of August or October 2014. Though Samsung has reportedly planned to release S5 in 2014 March and galaxy S6 the following year, it has apparently changed its decision so as to survive in the market and maintain best sales.
So, for all smartphone lovers out there, you can expect the release two smartphones from Samsung, viz. S5 and S6 next year.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 SPECIFICATIONS:
The specifications of Galaxy S6 include:
- 20 MP rear camera
- 4 -7 MP front camera
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal memory
- Memory expandable up to 128 GB
- Around or more than 3GHz processor
- upcoming Android Milkshake or Tizen operating system
- 5.2 inches ultra-high definition display (4K) or full HD flexible display
- Corning gorilla glass display
- Battery up to 5000 mAh possible
- Wireless charging facility
- Possibility of flexible display
- Blink to click-photograph feature
- Fingerprint sensors
- Light weight smartphone as compared to Galaxy S4 and S5
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack (likely to be present), USB slot
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Special features: the Wi-Fi features Wi-Fi DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Dual Band
- Dimension: 152.4 x 70.1 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 160 to 170 grams
- CPU: Exynos 5hexa core processor with 6 core ARM-Mali T628
Like Note 3, the Samsung Galaxy S6 is rumored to be made up of fiber or leather instead of aluminum. Utilization of fiber or leather makes the phone much lighter and gives a better grip. The design would also bring about an entirely new look to the phone as compared to other smartphones made up of metal. Since the Samsung Galaxy S6’s is somewhat nearly similar to the Note 3, it can be said that its future depends on the sales of Note 3.
It is also heard that the Galaxy S6 will have versions similar to Galaxy S4, for example: Mini, Active, LTE A and more.