Samsung has officially announced the new variant of flagship Smartphone Galaxy S4 – Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom – which is a hybrid of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini and Galaxy Camera. The Galaxy S4 Zoom has a huge 16MP camera and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom has 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 960 x 540 pixels and also has Corning Gorilla 3 for protection. About the hardware, the device has 1.5 GHz dual core processor alongside 1.5 GB of Ram, 8GB of internal memory with microSD card slot with which you can expand memory upto 64 GB.
The best feature of Galaxy S4 Zoom is its camera. It has a huge 16 MP rear facing camera with 10 x zoom, Xenon flash, BSI sensor, OSI as well as a 1.9 MP front facing camera. We can records full HD video of 1080p at 30fps or 720p at 60fps. It also has 25 Smart Modes, including the Smart Mode Suggest feature that suggest the best mode based on surrounding factors such as light levels, focal length, or face detection.
The Galaxy S4 Zoom measures 125.5×63.5×15.4 mm and weights 208 grams. The devices runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS with TouchWiz UI. About the connectivity option of the devices, it supports 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC. The battery of the device is 2330 mAh which is enough for one day use.
Features of Samsung galaxy S4 Zoom Smartphone:
- Screen : 4.3 – inch qHD Super AMOLED capacitive screen display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- OS : Android 4.2 (Jelly Beam) OS
- Camera : 16MP rear facing camera with Xenon Flash, BSI Sensor, OIS and 10x optical zoom and 1.9 MP front facing camera
- Processor: 1.5 GHz dual core processor
- Memory: 1.5GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 64GBwith microSD card
- Battery : 2330 mAh
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 5 GHz, Bluetooth v4.0, aGPS + GLONASS and NFC
- Measure : 125.5×63.5×15.4 mm
- Weights : 208g
We have no information about the pricing and availability of the device, we are hoping that Samsung will declare the detail of the Smartphone at London event on June 20.