Samsung has announced a new 4G LTE Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Express, a mid-tier device with an affordable price tag. This Smartphone will be released in market over coming week. There is no official word about pricing and availability. Let’s check the specs and features of Samsung Galaxy express in detail.
Samsung Galaxy Express has 4.5 inch super AMOLED display with 800×480 pixels resolution. It has 1.2 GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage with microSD slot, expandable up to 32 GB. About the camera, it has 8 MP rear front camera and 1.3 MP front camera. It has 2000 mAh batter power. About the connectivity, it comes with 4G LTE network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hot spot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0 with A2DP and A-GPS. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean .
- Screen : 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus display (800×480 pixels)
- OS : Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-core processor
- Camera: 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash, 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm Ear jack, FM Radio
- Connectivity: 4G HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hot spot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v 4.0 with A2DP and A-GPS
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8GB build-in storage, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Battery: Li-ion 2,000mAh battery
- Dimension: 132.2 x 69.1 x 9.3 mm, 139.1 g
Pricing and Availability
There is no work about the pricing and availability of Samsung Galaxy Express till now, we keep posting about this Smartphone, stay tune.