Samsung has added a new Smartphone to its Android portfolio today, Samsung Galaxy Core. It is a Mid range smartphone and available in dual SIM and Single SIM variants. Take a detail look on specifications and features of Korean manufacturing Samsung’s Galaxy Core.
The Samsung Galaxy Core is a mid range smartphone and packed with 4.3 inch WVGA capacitive touch screen dispay with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It has a 1.2 GHz dual processor of unknown make alongside 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory with microSd card slot. Other features included on the smartphone are 5 MP rear facing camera with LED flash and a VGA front facing camera. In terms of connectivity, the device supports 3G and 2G Internet, along with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 3.0.
About the software side of this Galaxy Core its runs on android 4.1 Jellybean OS withTouchwiz UI. So this smartphone includes many Samsung’s latest softwares like Smart Stay, S Voice, Smart Alerts and Motion UI.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Core smartphone:
- Screen : 4.3– inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display with resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- OS : Android 4.1 (Jellybean) OS with TouchWiz UI
- Camera : 5MP rear facing camera with LED flash and 0.2 MP VGA front facing camera
- Processor: 1.2 GHz dual core processor
- Memory : 1GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal memory with microSd card slot
- Connectivity : Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS
- Battery : 1800 mAh
- Dual SIM/Single SIM
Samsung Galaxy Core will go on sale beginning May in dual-SIM version; the single-SIM version will however be available in July. No words about the pricing of Galaxy Core.