PlayJam, Makes of Gamestick, has recently released the teaser trailer ahead of the E3 2013 events.
PlayJam is planning to cash this big event. There are many big players present on the event including Microsoft’s Xbox One, Nintendo’s Wii U and Sony’s PlayStation 4. The company want to make a mark in this bigger platform.
The key features of GameStick
- Processor – Amlogic 8726-MXS
- Memory – 1GB DDR3 / 8GB FLASH
- Content Download Manager w/ cloud storage for games.
- WiFi – 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth – LE 4.0, Bluetooth
- O/S – Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Full 1080p HD video decoding
- Upgrade memory via microSD card slot
- Support for iOS and Android mobile devices to be used as controllers
- Support for XBMC & DLNA from Sept via optional firmware update.
In the release video, there are a man and woman sneaking into Cinema with GameStick with many controllers on hand. The company want to show how portable the devices in this video. Check out the video after the break.
We are waiting for Electronic Entertainment Expo( E3) for more information about the PlayJam gaming Console.
We have more choose for Android based Game Console, The OUYA and the GameStick, so which one you prefer and why, please tell us via comments.