South Korean multimedia company iRiver has launched a new Android tablet name wow Tab for South Korean market. 7 inches Wow Tab is similar to Nexus 7 in specs and features but not in feel and design. Let a look on features and specification.
iRiver Wow Tab has a 7 inch HD capacitive touch screen with the resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It has a 1.2 GHz quad core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor along with 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of on-board memory with microSD card slot with which you can expand memory. About the connectivity option of this Nexus 7 clone tablet, it supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS navigation. It has a 2 MP front camera and stereo speakers.
Features of iRiver wow TAB
- Screen : 7 – inch HD capacitive touch screen display with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.1 (Jellybean) OS
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad core processor with
- Camera: 2 MP rear camera
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16 GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 64 GB with microSD
- Battery : 4000 mAh
- Connectivity :WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
iRiver Wow Tab looks like same as Nexus 7 in Look and specification and tablet go on sale form next month. The price of wow Tab will be 28000 yen or $250