Indian smartphone manufacturing company Micromax has launched a new Android phone, Micromax A54 Smarty 3.5, which is powered by older version of Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS. Micromax is planning to introduce 30 Smartphone this year.
Micromax A54 comes with 1 GHz Qualcomm 7225AA single core processor with dual SIM connectivity. It has 3.5 inch HVGA display, 3MP rear camera with fixed focus, 1300mAh battery, 256 MB of RAM, 130 MB of internal storage and pre loaded with micromax Apps like Hookup, M!Zone, M!Store.
Take a detail look on features and specification of Micromax A54 Smarty 3.5
- Screen: 3.5 Inch HVGA multitouch screen /8.89mm with 320*480 resolutions
- OS : Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm 7225AA single core processor
- Camera : 3 MP rear with fixed focus
- Battery : 1300mAh Li-ion, Standby Time 170 hours, and 4 Hours Talktime.
- Connectivity options : 3G, USB 2.0, Bluetooth V2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSPA, GSM
- Multimedia : FM, mp4, 3 gp with video frame rate of 3fps, WAN, MP3, Midi, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Storage : 256MB of RAM, 130 MB internal memory, 512MB of ROM
- Apps: Hookup, M!Zone, M!Store
- Dimensions : 112.5×59.2×14.45 mm
- Weight : 102g
Micromax A54 Smarty 3.5 is now available both online and in brick and mortar stores for INR 4,659. Micromax is aggressive on smartphone in last few month. It had lunch recently a 5 inch android 4.0 micromax A110 canvas 2 HD.