Micromax was launched flagship Smartphone A116 Canvas HD back in January, after that image of A115 new Smartphone in Canvas series surface on World Wide Web and today another Smartphone in Canvas series stopped online. The Micromax A111 canvas has a 5.3 inch qHD display and powered by quad core processor according to MMXNewscaster.
The Micromax A11 canvas has 5.3 inch capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It has 1.2 GHz quad core Snapdragon MSM8225Q processor alongside 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage and microSD card slot with which you can expand memory up to 32 GB. The Micromax A111 has a 8 MP auto focus rear facing camera and a 1.3 MP front facing camera and it comes with 2100 mAh Li-ion battery.
The Micromax A111 runs on Android 4.1 Jellybean OS. About the connectivity options of this Smartphone, It supports 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS. The measure is 9.9 mmand it supports Dual SIM (GSM+ GSM) and Dual Standby.
Features of Micromax A111 Rumored :
- Screen :5.3– inch capacitive touch screen display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.1 (jellybean) OS
- Camera : 8 MP auto focus rear facing camera with LED flash and 1.2 MP front facing camera
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Quad core Snapdragon MSM8225Q processer
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD
- Connectivity : 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- FM radio and 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery : 2100 mAh
- Dual SIM and Dual Standby
- Thickness : 9.9 mm
- Dual SIM with dual standby
There is no information about the releases date and pricing. iS this is rumor or it is a real one ? stay tune with us we will post about Micromax A11 very soon.