Indian company Lave has launched a new Smartphone name Lave Iris 454 in Iris series and available on market from today onwards. Iris 454 has a 4.5 qHD display, 1.0 GHz dual core processor and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Let a detail look on specification and features of this new Lava’s smartphone.
LAVA Iris 454 comes with 4.5 inch qHD IPS capacitive touch screen with maximum resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It comes with 1 GHz Dual core Contex A9 processor along with 512 Mb of RAM, 4 GB of build-in storage with microSD card with which you can expand memory up to 32 GB. Lava Iris 454 featured with 8 MP auto focus rear facing camera with LED flash and a VGA front facing for video calling.
This smartphone runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating System. It has Wi-Fi Hotspot, 3G for video calling, GPS navigation, Bluetooth, and 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio. Iris 454 is preloaded with many apps like Fusion, Agnipath, Ninja Rush, Saavn, Saving Private Sheep, Little G.One Adventure and Hike. All this is power by 1650 mAh Li-ion battery, which has 5 hours of talk time and 280 hours of standby time. The dimension of this smartphone is 137 x 70 x 9.9 mm and weighted 154.6 grams.
Features of Lava Iris 454
- Screen : 4.5 -inch qHD IPS capacitive touch screen display (540 x 960 pixels)resolution
- OS: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS.
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Dual core Cortex A9 processor
- Camera: 8 MP Auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3 Mp VGA front facing Camera.
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity:3G ,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth A2DP, GPS
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB build-in storage, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack, FM radio
- Battery: 1650mAh battery ,
- 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio
- Dimensions : 137 x 70 x 9.9 mm
- Weight : 154.6 Grams