Karbonn Ta-Fone A34 a new Android tablet with calling facility has launched by korbonn. The Ta-Fone A34 has a 7 inch capacitive touch screen display, 1 GHz Single core processor and runs on android 4.0.4 Ice Cream sandwich OS. The price of This table will be 7290RS. Take a look on specification and features of Karbonn Ta-Fone dual SIM tablet.
The Ta-Fone A34 tablet has 7 inch capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It has 1 GHz single core processor alongside 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of building storage with microSD card slot with which you can expand memory up to 32 GB. The tablet has Dual SIM supports and calling facility, but no video calling because there is no front facing camera.
The karbonn Ta-Fone A34 runs on Android 4.0.4 Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS. It has huge 3000mAh battery power. About he connectivity options of this tablet, it supports 3G Wi Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE Support.
Features of Karbonn Ta-Fone A34 Tablet:
- Screen : 7 – inch capacitive touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.0.4 (Ice cream Sandwich) OS
- Processor: 1 GHz Single core A9 Cortex processer
- Connectivity : 3G Wi Fi, Bluetooth, EDGE Support
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB Internal storage with MicroSd card expand up to 32 GB.
- Battery : 3000mAh
- Dual SIM with voice calling
The tablet is available on infibeam website with price tag of INR 7290 and soon available on other online and offline retailers.