Everyday a new smartphone is release in India. Today, Indian manufacturing company, karbonn launched a new smartphone- Karbonn A11+. The Karbonn A11+ has a 4.7 inch capacitive touch screen disply, 1 GHz of process, Android 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich process. Let check out the detail specification and features of Karbonn A11+
The Karbonn A11+ features 4.7 inch capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 854 x 480 pixels and 1 GHz processor and the smartphone runs on Android 4.0 iCe Cream sandwich OS. About the camera of the smartphone, it has 3.2 MP rear facing camera with LED as well as a 0.3 VGA front facing camera. The device supports 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth connectivity options.
Features of Karbonn A11+ Smartphone:
- Screen : 4.7– inch capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Camera : 3.2 MP auto focus rear facing camera with LED and 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 512 MB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD card
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- Battery : 1450 mAh
- Thickness : 9.9 mm weighs 161grams
- Connectivity : 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
The Karbonn A11+ is comes in two color options – Black and White. The device is available on online retailer Saholic at the price of RS 5849. And you get a flip cover for free.