A new day and I come with a new Android Smartphone, Intex Aqua Wonder 2. Intex is planning to get in budget quad core Android Smartphone market with this new phones. Intex Aqua Wonder 2 is probably first quad core Smartphone to get an under 10 K price tag. Intex will launch this smartphone on April 15.
The Intex Aqua Wonder 2 has a 4.5 inch IPS capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. It has 1.2 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6589 processor alongside 1 GB of RAM, 2 GB of build in storage with MicroSD card slot with which you can expand memory further. The Smartphone has 8 MP rear facing camera as well as 1.3 MP front facing camera. The smartphone has Dual SIM support and come with 1800 mAh Li-ion battery.
Features of Intex Aqua Wonder 2:
- Screen : 4.5 – inch IPS capacitive touch screen display with 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.1.2 (Jellybean) OS
- Camera : 8MP rear facing camera and 1.3 MP VGA front facing camera
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad core mediate MT6589 processer with Anderno 203 GPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 2 GB of internal memory, Expandable memory with microSD
- Battery : 1800 mAh
- Dual SIM connectivity
Pricing And Availability of Intex Aqua Wonder 2
The Price of Intex Aqua Wonder 2 will be below Rs 10K, we do not know the actual price. The phone will be release on 15 th April 2013. Intex is also planning to launch two new Quad core Android Smartphone in near future, but the price will more than Aqua wonder 2. Stay tune with us.