APOK custom ROM 4.2.2 is now available for download for Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001, and you can install this Custom ROM using APOK Recovery. Samsung Galaxy S I9000 has been blessed with the latest APOK ROM based on Android 4.2.2 . Check out the installation process of the APOK based on Android 4.2.2 for Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to update Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001to APOK Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware with complete steps using flash.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001.
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 to your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001It will not work on any other variant of Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001. So better proceed ahead only if you have this particular variant.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 to APOK Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware
- First of all, download the APOK Android 4.2.2 Jellybean custom firmware for your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 here.
- You can download the pack of Google Apps from here.
- Transfer these zip files to the internal SD of your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001.
- Now we need to start the device in Recovery Mode. For this, first of all, start your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 by pressing the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons together.
- While in the Recovery Mode, look for the option reading Flash zip from SD card. Tap on it and then on Choose zip from SD card.
- Here you need to locate the firmware zip file. Do it!
- Confirm your selection so as to start the installation of this new custom firmware.
- The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Install the Google Apps now. Yeah, follow the same procedure. Simple!
- When you are done with the installation of both the firmware and Google Apps, just tap on Go Back. Then tap on Reboot System Now.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001will now restart.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001 to APOK Custom Firmware. Have fun.