South korean campanty Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S received a new firmware KSVMA2 Android 4.1.2 update. This E230SKSVMA1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware update is available over Kies as well as there is an OTA update available. You can easily install KSVMA1 Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE SHV-E230S by following the step-by-step tutorial below.
Features of Android 4.1.2 KSVMA1 Firmware
- PDA: E230SKSVMA2
- CSC: E230SSKTALI1
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2013-01-31
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S to your PC. You can download the drivers from here.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Process to Install KSVMA1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S
- First of all, download the KSVMA1 Android 4.1.2 Jellybean Firmware from here for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S .
- Download the latest version of Odin, v3.07 from here.
- It’s time to copy this downloaded file to the external SD card of your phone. For this connect your Galaxy S Advance with PC and transfer the file, as you normally do.
- Switch off your Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S and restart it in the Recovery Mode. How? Just press the Volume Down Key + Home + Power buttons. Keep them all pressed till you see an Android Robot on your device’s screen. The appearance of this on your screen confirms your entry into the Recovery Mode.
- The Volume Buttons are used to navigate in the options. Using them, point to ‘apply update from external storage’ and select it.
- Just locate the firmware zip file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Once you find, select it using the Power button.
- The installation will start in no time. Just wait for its end.
- It will take a few minutes for the installation to complete. Once it is so, just go back to the main menu and there select ‘Reboot System Now’.
That’s it. You are done with the installation of KSVMA1 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on your Galaxy Note 10.1 SHV- E230S. Enjoy it!!