Are you want to update your LG Nitro HD P930 to latest Android OS? You can now able to update your LG Nitro HD P930 to Android 4.2.2 before official release. Check out the installation process of the same for LG Nitro HD P930.
Android 4.2.2 AOKP Build 5 Jelly Bean ROM Details:
- Traditional toggles instead of Tiles (optional)
- New Navigation Ring configuration menu
- S Pen support for Note IIs
- Quiet Hours toggle
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your LG Nitro HD P930.
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your LG Nitro HD P930 to your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- This guide is only for LG Nitro HD P930. It will not work on any other variant of LG Nitro HD P930. So better proceed ahead only if you have this particular variant.
Process to Update LG Nitro HD P930 to AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jellybean Custom Firmware
- First of all, download the AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jellybean custom firmware for your LG Nitro HD P930 from here.
- You can download the pack of Google Apps from here.
- Transfer these zip files to the internal SD of your LG Nitro HD P930.
- Now we need to start the device in Recovery Mode. For this, first of all, start your LG Nitro HD P930 by pressing the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons together.
- While in the Recovery Mode, look for the option reading Flash zip from SD card. Tap on it and then on Choose zip from SD card.
- Here you need to locate the firmware zip file. Do it!
- Confirm your selection so as to start the installation of this new custom firmware.
- The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Install the Google Apps now. Yeah, follow the same procedure. Simple!
- When you are done with the installation of both the firmware and Google Apps, just tap on Go Back. Then tap on Reboot System Now.
- Your LG Nitro HD P930 will now restart.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your LG Nitro HD P930 to AOKP Android 4.2.2 Build 5 Jellybean Custom Firmware. Have fun!