CM10.1 Milestone 3 Android 4.2.2 ROM is now availeble for download for T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-T879, and you can install this Custome ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery. T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 has been blessed with the latest CM10.1M3 ROM based on Android 4.2.2 . Check out the installation process of the CM10.1M3 based on Android 4.2.2 for T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to update T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 to CM10.1 M3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware with complete steps using CWM recovery.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879.
- · Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- · Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- · Download and install the drivers for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 to your PC.
- · Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- · This guide is only for T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879. It will not work on any other variant of T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879. So better proceed ahead only if you have this particular variant.
Process to Update T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 to CM10.1M3 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware
- First of all, download the CM10.1M3 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean custom firmware for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 from here.
- You can download the pack of Google Apps from here.
- Transfer these zip files to the internal SD of your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879.
- Now we need to start the device in Recovery Mode. For this, first of all, start your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 by pressing the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons together.
- While in the Recovery Mode, look for the option reading Flash zip from SD card. Tap on it and then on Choose zip from SD card.
- Here you need to locate the firmware zip file. Do it!
- Confirm your selection so as to start the installation of this new custom firmware.
- The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Install the Google Apps now. Yeah, follow the same procedure. Simple!
- When you are done with the installation of both the firmware and Google Apps, just tap on Go Back. Then tap on Reboot System Now.
- Your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 will now restart.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your T-Mobile Galaxy Note T879 to CM10.1M3 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware. Have fun