Hope all of you enjoying your budget Android Smartphone Karbonn A7+. But many of my ready want to know how to root Karbonn A7+ Android Smartphone. So here, I am come with the detail and simple step by step guide about How to root your Karbonn A7+ Android Smartphone. Please read whole guide before starting rooting. Special thanks to XDA developer for this rooting pack for Karbonn A7+ Smartphone.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Karbonn A7+. Rooting will void your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your Karbonn A7+ to your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- This guide is only for Karbonn A7+ It will not work on any other variant of Karbonn Smartphone.
Step by Step Guide about How to Root Karbonn A7+ Smartphone
- First of all, download the Rooting package for Karbonn A7+ from here
- You can download the pack of Google Apps from here.
- Extract the “Rooting Package”, you find two files : “ Root.Zip” and “Unroot.Zip”
- Transfer these zip files to the internal SD of your Karbonn A7+. Turn off your smartphone.
- Now we need to start the device in Recovery Mode. For this, first of all, start your Karbonn A7+ by pressing the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons together.
- While in the Recovery Mode, look for the option reading Flash zip from SD card. Tap on it and then on Choose zip from SD card.
- Here you need to locate the root. zip file. Do it!
- Confirm your selection so as to start the installation of this new custom firmware.
- The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Install the Google Apps now. Yeah, follow the same procedure. Simple!
- When you are done with the installation of both the firmware and Google Apps, just tap on Go Back. Then tap on Reboot System Now.
- Your Karbonn A7+ will now restart.
That’s it. You have successfully root your Karbonn A7. Have fun. If you have any problem in rooting your Karbonn A7+ smartphone, feel free to connect with us via comment.