Karbonn is pedaling hard to cash on the ever-growing low end smartphone madness among people. Karbonn introduced Karbonn A15 to respond to Micromax’s response. Karbonn A15 is the cheapest Android mobile for Indian, it price is only 5000 RS. The development stuff for Karbonn A15 has already been started with the phone getting rooted by xda member nstatic. In this post I guide how to root your Karbonn A15 mobile. The processes of rooting Karbonn A15 are very easy. Please read ful guide before rooting your Korbonn A15.
Read also :
- No one except you shall be responsible if you end up damaging your device. Though we shall try to help you get out of such situations, we are not to be blamed for any mishap that may happen with your device.
- Charge your phone battery must be charge more than 75
- Backup you’re all data before Rooting your Smartphone Karbonn A15. Backup your SMS, Contacts, Call Log, Images, Songs, Videos, Files, APN and MMs Setting and every Impotent File of your Android Karbonn A15.
- From the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging, ensure that the USB debugging option is ticked.
NOTE: Before starting rooting of your Android Mobile Karbionn A15, please ready full guide and understand every step.
Guide How to root Android Karbonn A15 Smart Phone
- Enable USB debugging by Navigate to Setting-> Application -> Development _> USB debugging.
- Enable (installation of apps from) Unknown Sources by going to Security option under Settings.
- Install Karbonn A15 Smartphone Drivers. Click Here
- Download and extract Android Root Unlock tool.
- Run ICS_root_unlocker.bat in your computer; unzip the file with winZip or WinRAR.
- Using USB cable, connect your device to the PC. Make sure that the device is switched on, and neither USB Storage nor USB Tethering is on.
- Press any key inside the command prompt window that has popped up when you ran the batch file in step #4.
- Reboot your phone and check if Superuser app is present in the Apps section.
- To check on whether your phone is rooted or not, download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. If your device is rooted your device will show that the device is rooted and if it’s not then you will have to again try rooting the device.
Congratulations, now your karbonn A15 Android phone is Rooted. If you have any issue with installation tell us via comment I will try to solve your problem. If you like this post and this is useful for you please share on Facebook and twitter with your friends.