CM10.1 Milestone 3 Android 4.2.2 ROM is now availeble for download for AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717, and you can install this Custome ROM using ClockworkMod Recovery. AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 has been blessed with the latest CM10.1M3 ROM based on Android 4.2.2 . Check out the installation process of the CM10.1M3 based on Android 4.2.2 for AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to update AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 to CM10.1 M3 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware with complete steps using CWM recovery.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717.
- · Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- · Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- · Download and install the drivers for your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 to your PC.
- · Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- · This guide is only for AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717. It will not work on any other variant of AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717. So better proceed ahead only if you have this particular variant.
Process to Update AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 to CM10.1M3 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware
- First of all, download the CM10.1M3 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean custom firmware for your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 from here.
- You can download the pack of Google Apps from here.
- Transfer these zip files to the internal SD of your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717.
- Now we need to start the device in Recovery Mode. For this, first of all, start your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 by pressing the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons together.
- While in the Recovery Mode, look for the option reading Flash zip from SD card. Tap on it and then on Choose zip from SD card.
- Here you need to locate the firmware zip file. Do it!
- Confirm your selection so as to start the installation of this new custom firmware.
- The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Install the Google Apps now. Yeah, follow the same procedure. Simple!
- When you are done with the installation of both the firmware and Google Apps, just tap on Go Back. Then tap on Reboot System Now.
- Your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 will now restart.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717 to CM10.1M3 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware. Have fun