The latest version of Android packs a no. of incredible features in it. One out of them is the support of multiple user accounts. This feature allows you to setup multiple user accounts. Each of the account keeps its own settings, the settings tweaked by user of that account. To understand it in simple manner, just consider it as user accounts in your Windows OS. The multiple user accounts in the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is available for tablets only as unlike the smartphones, the tablets are not used by any single user, but by all the persons in family. The multiple user accounts feature enable every user of the tablet to have their own account.
This amazing feature is available in Google Nexus 7 and Google Nexus 10. If you own any of them, then you might be using this feature already. Right? Oh! you don’t know about how to setup multiple accounts in your Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. Well, this is pretty simple. Here’s how you go with it.
● First of all, just tap on ‘Settings’ icon to be in the same section of your Nexus 7 or Nexus 10 tablet.
● The settings section contains many options to choose from. Just look for the option reading ‘users’. This option lies at the bottom of menu, the menu in the settings section.
● Simply tap on ‘Users’. The next screen will show you the current user accounts on your device. But as you are here to setup a new user account, so look for ‘Add user’ option. Once you find it, tap on it.
● A new pop-up window will come up asking you the confirmation that whether you really want to setup a new user account or not.
● After confirming from you, you will be taken to the setup section. It happens with after your tap on option named ‘Setup Now’ in the pop-up window.
● Just follow the onscreen instructions to setup your account. You will be required to link your Google Account as well. Just do it.
● After a few simple-to-follow onscreen instructions, your account will get created successfully. You can tweak the settings of this newly created account, settings like changing picture, screen brightness, at anytime.
That’s it. Now you are ready to use the newly created user account on your Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. You can setup more user accounts by going in the same manner. Give it a try right away.