Samsung has rolled out the official Android 4.1.2 firmware named ‘XXAMB3’ firmware for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 for some specific regions. You can install this firmware by following this simple guide. This new official firmware brings amazing features. Check out the tutorial to enjoy this firmware on your for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. You can now root ZSDMB4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 official firmware using the tutorial below.
XXAMB3 Android 4.1.2 Firmware Details:
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Samsung for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your Galaxy Grand Duos I9082to your PC. You can download the drivers from here.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Process to Install Official Android 4.1.2 XXAMB3 Firmware on Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
● Download Android 4.1.2 I9082XXAMB3 official firmware for Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
on the computer.
● Download the latest version of Odin, v1.85 from here.
● Switch off your Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 and restart it in the Download Mode. How? Just press the Volume Down Key + OK + Power buttons. Keep them all pressed till you see an Android Robot on your device’s screen. The appearance of this on your screen confirms your entry into the Download Mode.
● Run Odin on your computer and connect your Galaxy Grand Duos I9082with it. One of ID:COM boxes in the Odin running in background will get filled with Yellow color on successful attachment of your device and computer.
● Proceed as follow to select the files to flash.
Click the PDA Button, and then file code.
Click the Phone Button, and then file modem.
Click the CSC Button, and then file csc.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file.
● Make sure that ‘Re-Partition’ box is not checked. If this is so, click on ‘Start’ to initiate the installation of firmware and wait for its completion.
That All your Galaxy Grand