Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 can be updated to new UHMS9 android 4.1.2 official, This is the lateast firmware update by Samsung released over Samsung KIES. You can install this firmware by following this simple guide. This new official firmware brings amazing features. Check out the tutorial to enjoy this firmware on your for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. You can now root UHMS9 Android 4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 official firmware using the tutorial below.
Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy S2 I9100 – New Features:
Here is a list of all the new features that this ROM comes with:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- Free 50GB Dropbox Storage
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Samsung for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100.
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 your PC. You can download the drivers from here.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Process to Install Official Android 4.12 UHMS9 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100
● Download Android 4.1.2 I9100UHMS9 official firmware for Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE N8020
on the computer.
● Download the latest version of Odin, v1.85 from here.
● Switch off your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 and restart it in the Download Mode. How? Just press the Volume Down Key + OK + Power buttons. Keep them all pressed till you see an Android Robot on your device’s screen. The appearance of this on your screen confirms your entry into the Download Mode.
● Run Odin on your computer and connect your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 with it. One of ID:COM boxes in the Odin running in background will get filled with Yellow color on successful attachment of your device and computer.
● Proceed as follow to select the files to flash.
Click the PDA Button, and then file code.
Click the Phone Button, and then file modem.
Click the CSC Button, and then file csc.
Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file.
● Make sure that ‘Re-Partition’ box is not checked. If this is so, click on ‘Start’ to initiate the installation of firmware and wait for its completion.
That All your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 now been updated to Android 2.3.6 XXKQP firmware update. Go to Settings > About phone to verify which firmware build you have.