Are you want to update your HTC Desire Z to latest Android OS? You can now able to updateLG Optimus LET SU640 to Android 4.2.2 before official release. Check out the installation process of the same for LG Optimus LET SU640.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your LG Optimus LET SU640.
- · Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- · Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- · Download and install the drivers for your LG Optimus LET SU640 to your PC.
- · Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- · This guide is only for LG Optimus LET SU640. It will not work on any other variant of LG Optimus LET SU640. So better proceed ahead only if you have this particular variant.
Process to Update LG Optimus LET SU640 to CM10.1 M2 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware
- First of all, download the CM10.1 M2 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean custom firmware for your LG Optimus LET SU640 from here.
- You can download the pack of Google Apps from here.
- Transfer these zip files to the internal SD of your LG Optimus LET SU640.
- Now we need to start the device in Recovery Mode. For this, first of all, start your LG Optimus LET SU640 by pressing the Volume Up, Menu and Power buttons together.
- While in the Recovery Mode, look for the option reading Flash zip from SD card. Tap on it and then on Choose zip from SD card.
- Here you need to locate the firmware zip file. Do it!
- Confirm your selection so as to start the installation of this new custom firmware.
- The installation will be done in few minutes.
- Install the Google Apps now. Yeah, follow the same procedure. Simple!
- When you are done with the installation of both the firmware and Google Apps, just tap on Go Back. Then tap on Reboot System Now.
- Your HTC Desire Z will now restart.
That’s it. You have successfully updated your LG Optimus LET SU640 to CM10.1 M2 Android 4.2.2 Jellybean Custom Firmware. Have fun!