Samsung has rolled out the official Android 4.1.2 firmware named ‘UBAMB6’ firmware for Galaxy S3 Mini I81901. You can install this firmware by following this simple guide. This new official firmware brings amazing features. Check out the tutorial to enjoy this firmware on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105.This XXDMB3 Android 4.1.2 firmware is an unbranded firmware, and can be easily installed on any Galaxy S2 I9100.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I81901.
Android 4.1.2 UBAMB6 Firmware Details:
Date: 2013 February
- Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
- Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
- Download and install the drivers for your Galaxy S3 Mini I81901 to your PC. You can download the drivers from here.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Process to Install Android 4.1.2 UBAMB6 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 Mini I81901
- First of all, download the UBAMB6 Android 4.1.2 Jellybean Firmware from here for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I81901.
- Download ODIN v1.85 which will help you to install Android 4.1.2 on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I81901
- It’s time to copy this downloaded file to the external SD card of your phone. For this connect your Galaxy S3 Mini I81901 with PC and transfer the file, as you normally do.
- Switch off your Galaxy S3 Mini I81901 and restart it in the Recovery Mode. How? Just press the Volume Down Key + Home + Power buttons. Keep them all pressed till you see an Android Robot on your device’s screen. The appearance of this on your screen confirms your entry into the Recovery Mode.
- The Volume Buttons are used to navigate in the options. Using them, point to ‘apply update from external storage’ and select it.
- Just locate the firmware zip file that you downloaded in the first step.
- Once you find, select it using the Power button.
- The installation will start in no time. Just wait for its end.
- It will take a few minutes for the installation to complete. Once it is so, just go back to the main menu and there select ‘Reboot System Now’.
That’s it. You are done with the installation of UBAMB6 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware on your Galaxy S3 Mini I81901. Enjoy it!!