Are you loss you SMS from your Android phones? When you update your smartphone to new firmware and forget to backup your SMS file, then you lost your Text message from your Android smartphone or due some other reasons like phone crash, you lost your SMS. In this post I talk about how to backup SMS and restores on your Android Smartphone with the help of Android Apps. There are many backup Android apps on Google Play store, but I like SMS Backup and Restore App. It is easy to use and on Single Click you can backup you SMS on your MicroSD card.
SMS Backup and restore app restore your SMS in XML film format on your microSD card. This XML File can be converted in to other format easily and you can transfer to other memory cards, save on Computer or e-Mail SMS backup file to anyone. This app is working for Android 1.5 or above.
SMS Backup & Restore Features:
- Backup SMS messages in XML format.
- Automatic scheduled backups – Automatically backup text messages.
- View backup contents on the phone.
- Option to backup selected conversations.
- Email a backup file.
- Delete all SMS messages on the phone.
I am making a step by step guside about how to backup SMS on Android Smartphone with the help of SMS Backup and Restore Apps. Please follow the step below:
How to Backup SMS Messages on Android
- Downlaod SMS Backup and restore app on your android phone from Here and install on your smartphone.
- Tap the Backup button to proceed the process of SMS backup
- Choose a Filename and press OK to proceed.
- The Backup process will start now, wait for some time. After completing the backup process your phone vibrate.
- That’s it, your SMS backup on your MicroSD card.
If you smartphone will crash or you update you smartphone to new firmware, then you loss al you SMS, so you want to restore you SMS data on you Android Smartphone. So for you help here is step by step guide about the how to restore Txt Message on your Android Smart phone.
- Open SMS Backup and restore App
- Tap on Restore button.
- Select the backup file from microSd card or from where you store the file, and Tap on OK button
- Now the restore process to start, wait for sometime after completing the Restore process your phone will vibrate.
- That’s it enjoy with your android smartphone.
Hope this guide help you lot. This is a very easy to follow and if you have any problem to restore or backup your SMS please drop a comment, we try to solve your Issue.