Now a day’s every Smartphone user want to browse internet on their Android Smartphone, and of course some of website you like more and want to visit again and again like (waitandroid.com), but I am a lazy person and do not want to type website URL in my Smartphone. A good news for you guys, there is a Bookmark options on your Android smartphone, with that you can bookmark any site on your Home Screen or anywhere on your smartphone and no need to type URL of any website. In this post I talk about how to bookmark any website on your Android Smartphone, just flow the simple steps.
How to Add a Bookmark Any Site on your Android Smartphone?
- Open any website on your Android Smartphone.
- Go to your Favorite website (www.waitandroid.com)
- Press the MENU butoon
- Click on “Bookmarks” and click on “Add Bookmark”
- That it, your favorite website is bookmarked on your Android Smartphone.
Next, are you want to add Bookmark website to your Android homescreen of Android Smartphone? If yes please follow the below steps.
How to add a bookmark to your Android HomeScreen
- Launch the web browser on your device
- Press Menu button
- Select Bookmarks
- Long press any bookmark and then click Add Shortcut to Homescreen
That it, if you have any problem please comment below in comment box.