Hindi is the first Language of Indian. Even Google do not dare to ignore Hindi language. Good news for Hindi speakers, who want to type in Hindi on your Android Smartphone. Google, the Search engine leader has released a Hindi Keyword App, Name Google Hindi Input in Google Play. The app is compatible with any Android smartphone or tablet running on FroYo or above.
Google Hindi Input allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in Hindi on your Android smartphone. you not only input in Hindi but the Google Hindi input also adds English to Hindi transliteration mode in the stock keyword. very simple to use, In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them in Hindi in Devanagari script.
How to use Google Hindi Input
- Toggle the button “a->?” on English keyboard to turn on/off transliteration mode.
- In the transliteration mode, you can type Hindi word in English characters and the app will convert them to Hindi.
- By turning off the transliteration mode on English keyboard, you can type in English.
- Toggle the globe button to switch between English and Hindi keyboard
- Consonants are alphabetically ordered into 2 pages. Press the paging button “1/2” “2/2” to navigate between pages. Long press the character key to select various forms in the popup.
So there are two Good things for Indian Android users first Google start selling E-books on Google Play for Indians and second one is Google Hindi input app. enjoy Android phone with Hindi Input app.