Garfield Zombie Defense Android Game is not just your ordinary tower defense android game. Join Garfield Zombie Defense Android Game and his friends as they protect their friendly and peaceful Muncie, Indiana from the scary mutated zombies. It’s guaranteed to put you on the edge of your seat as you strategically place defenders to prevent zombies from reaching the city. This Android Game is Created by Developer Web Prancer.
Garfield Zombie Defense Android Game has summoned his long time friends (The Mice, Pooky, Nermal, Odie and other valiant pets in the neighborhood) to team up and combat against these freaks. Among various defenders at your disposal is Squeak, a small mouse that throws bits of cheese, a chick that throws pies in the air and a lot more! All of you please help them in their fight against these super hungry monsters in Garfield Zombie Defense Android Game! So Friends cheers…Enojoy with this android game…!
About Garfield Zombie Defense Android Game:
Game Name: – Garfield Zombie Defense
Languages: English (United States)
Current Version: – 1.0.8
Developer: – Web Prancer
Requires Android: – 2.1 and up
Updated: – 14 April 2013
Cost: – Free
Category: – Casual
Type: Zombie Game
Size: – 21M
Play on: – Google Play
Download: Garfield Zombie Defense Game download and help fat cat hahaha….
Garfield Zombie Defense Android Game Features:
- A Zombie Defense game of epic and hilarious proportions
- Various modes to choose from: Story Mode – with 4 types of difficulties; and Survival Mode
- Awesomely-designed levels based on The Garfield Comics and The Garfield Show (Jon’s home, the Streets of Muncie, Irma’s Diner, the Play Ground)
- Defenders consist of Garfield and his friends (Odie, Booker, Nermal , Squeak and the mice, etc.) each with their own special anti-zombie skills
- Different types of Zombies (zombie clowns, zombie postmen, zombie dogs, etc.) have individual cunning abilities to steal the Lasagna from the base.
- Tons of achievements and in-game power ups
Garfield Zombie Defense has access to the following:
Hardware controls: change your audio settings
Your location: approximate location (network-based)
Network communication: full network access
Phone calls: read phone status and identity
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage modify or delete the contents of your SD card
System tools: prevent tablet from sleeping prevent phone from sleeping
Hardware controls: control vibration
view network connections
view Wi-Fi connections
Default: test access to protected storage test access to protected storage