Samsung has rolled out the official Android 4.1.1 firmware named ‘XXCMA2’ firmware for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110. This new official firmware brings amazing features. Check out the tutorial to enjoy this firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110.
The process is simple to follow, but you may end up as zero or negative results as well. So follow it at your own risk. We shall not be responsible for any damage that this tutorial may cause to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110.
● Charge the battery to at least 60 percent mark. The only step into the process.
● Take the backup of entire data. This would prove helpful if your data gets wiped out because due to the process.
● Download and install the drivers for your Galaxy S3 mini to your PC. You can download the drivers from here.
● Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. Proceed as Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Process to Install Official Android 4.1.1 P5110XXCMA2 Firmware on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
● Download Android 4.1.1 P5110XXCMA2 official firmware for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on the computer.
● Download the latest version of Odin, v3.07 from here.
● Switch off your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and restart it in the Download Mode. How? Just press the Volume Down Key + OK + Power buttons. Keep them all pressed till you see an Android Robot on your device’s screen. The appearance of this on your screen confirms your entry into the Download Mode.
● Run Odin on your computer and connect your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with it. One of ID:COM boxes in the Odin running in background will get filled with Yellow color on successful attachment of your device and computer.
● Proceed as follow to select the files to flash.
Click the PDA Button, and then file code.
Click the Phone Button, and then file modem.
Click the CSC Button, and then file csc.
● Make sure that ‘Re-Partition’ box is not checked. If this is so, click on ‘Start’ to initiate the installation of firmware and wait for its completion.
● Your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will reboot on the completion of installation.
That’s all! You have followed the process rightly and have successfully installed official Android 4.1.1 P5110XXCMA2 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.