Last year in October, HTC was release HTC Desire X in Indian and today silently launched the dual SIM version of the handset named HTC Desire XDS and the device is available on online retailer Saholic with price tag of 16,089 INR. The device has same specifications to that of Desire X.
The HTC Desire XDS is packed with 4.0 inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It is powered by 1 GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 processor. About the hardware of this smartphone, it has 768 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal memory with microSD card slot with which you can expand memory up to 32 GB. The dual SIM version of HTC Desire X has 5 MP rear facing camera with LED flash, HTC ImageChip, BSI Sensor, HDR mode and no front facing camera.
The smartphone HTC Desire DXS runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box. About the connectivity options of the device, it supports 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / aGPS navigation. The device is powered by 1650 mAh of battery power.
Features of HTC Desire XDS Smartphone:
- Screen : 4 – inch capacitive touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- OS : Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- Camera : 3 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, HTC ImageChip, f/2.0, 28mm lens, BSI sensor, HDR mode
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core Snapdragon S4 processor
- Memory: 768 MB RAM, 4 GB of internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32 GB with microSD card
- Dual SIM
- Battery : 1650 mAh
- 3.5mm audio Jack, FM Radio, Beats Audio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G