The new version of your Loveable game Fighting Fantasy: The Forest of Doom has released on Google play Store. The Forest of Doom games is developed by Tin Man Games, written by Ian Livingstone.
The Forest of Doom, brings back to life the spooky and challenging forest of doom. the Forest of Doom is now a complete digital experience with animated page turning, automated adventure sheets saving you a lot of time. There are many cheat modes available in the game. The game has classic illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays. There is a Bookmark system in the game so you can your position in the gamebook.
Here is the complete list of features of the Forest of Doom Game
- • Make the gamebook as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special cheat mode to read it old-school!
- • Atmospheric new visuals which can be turned off to make the gamebook look like it came off the printing press in the 80s!
- • NEW Auto-mapping! Never get lost in Darkwood Forest.
- • Iain McCaig’s famous cover animated and brought to life.
- • Malcolm Barter’s classic illustrations colorised for the app, making full use of the high-resolution retina displays.
- • Fantastic new cover artwork to unlock!
- • Achievements to find throughout the gamebook.
More games by the same developer coming soon including The Warlock of Firetop Mountain, Deathtrap Dungeon, City of Thieves, Citadel of Chaos, Appointment with F.E.A.R. and more!
The Forest of Doom is not a free game you have to pay $5.99 and go ahead click on the below link and go on Google Play Store.