Acer has announced two new android smartphone Acer liquid E1 and Acer Liquid Z2 for the European markets. Today we talk about the new Acer’s smartphone Liquid Z2 specification and features. Acer is planning to show these two Android Smartphones at the Mobile world Congress 2013 in Barcelona.
Acer Liquid Z2 has a 3.5 inch capacitive touch screen display with maximum resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. It has 1 GHz signal core processor along with 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage with MicroSD card slot with which you can expand memory up to 32 GB. It has either 3 MP or 5 Mp camera on back side no front facing camera. Acer Liquid Z2 runs on Android 4.1.1 Jellybean OS. The battery power of this smartphone will be 1300 mAh. It measures 110 x 62.5 x 12.25 mm, weighs 110g. About the connectivity option of this smartphone, It supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and a AGPS navigation.
Features of Acer Liquid Z2
- Screen : 3.5-inch qHD IPS display (480 x 320 pixels)resolution
- OS : Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Signal core processor
- Camera: 3 MP or 5 Mp Rear Camera.
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity:3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 +EDR and AGPS
- Memory: 512 MB RAM, 4 GB build-in storage, Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack, FM radio
- Battery: 1300mAh battery
- Weight : 110gram
- Dimensions : 110 x 62.5 x 12.25 mm
The Liquid Z2 would be available first in France, Belgium, Netherlands and Ukraine followed by Russia, UK and Italy. The Acer Liquid Z2 should cost between €99 and €129.